- Safety must be your number one priority, not only your own but that of other people.
- Do not play until the players in front are out of range.
- Please repair pitch-marks.
- Please replace divots.
- If a ball is lost invite the following players to play through immediately.
DO NOT WAIT FOR FIVE MINUTES.
- Keep up with the game in front. If you lose a complete hole invite those following to play through.
- Keep buggies and trolleys well away from greens and teeing areas.
- Only 2 people are allowed on a buggy at any one time
Mobile telephones are not permitted on the course at any time.
Although the above rules and regulations impose some restrictions, we hope that organisers and their members will appreciate the efforts made at Wellingborough to maintain the standards and traditions of the Club.